Friday 3 December 2010

Club Penguin Puffle Playsets and Air Hockey Playset

Hi there, recently I've spotted some new Club Penguin toys, which come with coin codes! I found them on www.ToysRUs.co.uk and www.ToysRUs.com and thought I'd show you all... First of all the Puffle Playsets: Green, Black & Red Puffles.


Cool huh? I think so. Now for the Club Penguin Ice Hockey Playset

This has moveable figures on stands. I do not think you can remove the penguins. Also you can change the scores on the scoreboard! This is 1/2 player game, apparently!


*UPDATE*
You can remove the figures, you can also replace them with other Mix & Match figures.

As you see there's a red team player, blue team player & a referee!
That's all for now, goodbye!
-Piplup21883

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, no bad language, cyber bullying etc! Or you will be reported to Blogger ...
~Piplup21883~

Popular Posts

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected